Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pinterest Addiction!


Yes I am!  I'm sure most of you have heard about the bookmarking site called Pinterest.  You can create virtual bulletin boards on any topic you dream up and start pinning pictures from all over the web.  I'm addicted!  I love finding ideas and inspiration from others online and Pinterest is a GREAT tool to keep it all organized.  Come check out my Pinterest boards.  I have several boards related to classroom ideas, including Special Education Classroom ideas, Arts and Crafts, and Classroom Organization.  Just click my "follow me" button on the right hand side of your screen.

If you have a Pinterest account, be sure to link up to the Pinterest Party at Michelle's Math in the Middle blogsite.

Happy Pinning!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment