Thursday, June 13, 2013

Let the Summer Fun Begin!

Well... I know, I know... I have been MIA for way too long.  I love the blogging world and reading all of the many amazing educational blog posts on a day to day basis, but for some reason, I just can't keep up with mine!  I'm going to try to do better I promise! 

I am currently out on summer break and enjoying every minute.  In my free time, of course, I am searching near and far for fresh ideas to incorporate in my classroom.  There just doesn't seem to be much out there for teachers of students with severe and profound intellectual disabilities.  Any blog recommendations you have would be greatly appreciated. 

 
Here are a few of my favorite Special Education blogs:

Sped-ventures
Adaptations 4 Kidz
How Long is This Hall!?

What are your favorites?!

No comments:

Post a Comment